Make Money with Adsense: What Adsense is and how to make money with Adsense
Adsense is a program set up by Google, those kings of the search engine industry, that allows you to place blocks of text-based advertisement onto your webpages in order to make money.
Adsense is what is known as a pay-per-click advertising program (PPC program), because you get paid every time a visitor to your site clicks on one of your Adsense ads.
Sound easy? Well, maybe...
First of all, of course, comes the question as to how much money is actually paid to you when a website visitor clicks on the Adsense ad. Tomake money with Adsense, in other words, two factors come into play:
1) Are people coming to your site and clicking on your Adsense ads?
2) How much money is paid to you per click on your Adsense ads?
Point 1 is actually two points:
a) How many people come to your site so as to be able even to see your Adsense ads?
b) How many of your website visitors click on your Adsense ads?
The answer to Point 1 is a longer and more complicated issue perhaps than the answer to Point 2, but both will be covered briefly below.
MAKE MONEY WITH ADSENSE - POINT 1: How many people will click on your Adsense ads?
As stated above, this depends on two factors: how much traffic you have, and how many of these website visitors click on your Adsense ads.
Traffic is an important issue, and covers itself many topics, but in short, the following strategies are necessary if you want to get a lot of traffic to your site:
1) focus on scoring high on Google, Yahoo, MSN and other search engines
2) submit articles to free article-submitting sites with a link to your site at the bottom
3) take advantage of social bookmarking sites, of which there are many, important ones being Hubpages(!), Squidoo, Facebook, MySpace, technorati, del.icio.us, furl, Stumble, Digg and whole list of other sites you need to become at least familiar with on a basic level (SEETHE GREEN Share It BUTTON BELOW, AFTER THE END OF THIS ARTICLE, FOR AN INTRO TO THIS).
4) get links to your site on other sites. You can approach website owners and ask, offer to swap links, submit RELEVANT comments on other people's blogs where a link is permitted, etc.
5) post on relevant forums often enough that you win the right to put a signature under all of your postings with a link to your site at the bottom
6) submit your site to blog directories
MAKE MONEY WITH ADSENSE - POINT 2: How much will Google Adsense pay me per click? Will I make money with Adsense?
This too is an important point, and again I plan to write more on this soon, but for now let me point out the two critical aspects of this dimension of how to make money with Adsense:
1) the keywords in your site, which are what Google uses to match its ads to your content, must be high payers
2) HIGH-PAYING KEYWORDS ARE USELESS IF NO-ONE IS LOOKING FOR THEM.
I have a hub on the keyword Mesothelioma. This is a type of cancer the name of which is said to pay out a good chunk of change when clicked upon in a Google Adsense ad.
Now, the CRUCIAL point here is not whether the stories are true (one hears of 70 dollars per click, for example), but WHETHER ANYONE OUT THERE CARES ABOUT MESOTHELIOMA.
In other words, if, for example, "computers" pays out 1 dollar per click (I am guessing here), and there are ten million people in the world searching for material on computers per day, then...
COMPUTERS IS A BETTER BET. Why? Because maybe a thousand people a day (again, I am guessing) are out there looking for advice on mesothelioma. If you get .001 percent of those people visiting you, then that is 1 person every 100 days; however if .001 percent of ten million computer-lovers come visit you, this is 10 people per day.
Assuming they all click on your Adsense ads, then you make 10 dollars a day, which is 300 dollars a month, considerably more lucrative when compared to the 70 dollars every 100 days in the example using mesothelioma...
The long and the short of it is that, to make money with Adsense, you have to do some math.
You have to carefully consider elements like this.
Another factor, for example, is the fact that you might be facing tough competition if you try to market a site devoted to computers. Perhaps there is a niche that has smaller numbers of people looking for information, but less competition.
This is called niche Adsense marketing, or Adsense niche marketing. Again, it is an important strategy with which to make money with Adsense.
I will write more on this also, so become a fan of mine, and get a notification when I write on it.
Making money with Adsense is no walk in the park. However, making money with Adsense is possible.
To make money with Adsense you need a sound Adsense strategy.
I have presented some important elements of making money with Adsense here for you.
HOW T O GET MORE ADVICE FOR MAKING MONEY WITH ADSENSE:
To make money with Adsense you need sound strategy.
Among these strategies are:
1) knowing where to place your ads on your webpage
2) knowing how to tweak the appearance of the ads
3) KNOWING HOW TO GET TRAFFIC.
You can, believe it or not, make a 3 figures-per-month income from Adsense, as long as you set it up right. This initial setup takes work, but it pays off in the end as automatic, leave-it-and-let-it revenue, possibly forever into the future (imagine earning an extra $900 a month with no effort -- the effort, however, comes at the the beginning).
You need, therefore, A GOOD ADSENSE COACH.