Monday 1 August 2011

Gadgetthink.com : Adsense Revenue Share Plus Do Follow Backlinks


I have converted one of my gadget blogs to a Google Adsense revenue sharing website. You will get 75% of impressions on the blog posts you published.
First of all, it is a popular blog which easily grabs organic search engine traffic. Second, I will not let it becoming a spam blog because I will be controlling each blog post before publication. I will not behave strict. If you consider writing at least average quality, unique blog posts with at least 200, 300 words, consider joining GadgetThink.com. All you need is to re-write your already published articles with a bit change and you get the backlinks you want.
The another obvious way to make money is Amazon product reviews, especially on electronics products. You are free to put your Amazon associates affiliate program links in the posts. I have optimized the blog by on-site SEO this month, removed all sitewide paid links and expect to get my high PR back on next Google PR update.
The decision is yours surely, join today and you will understand it will be another good extra income source for you in a few months !

No comments:

Post a Comment